Discover the stadium from the inside
Paris Saint-Germain reinvents the stadium visit by offering you this fun, immersive and unique tour. Discover emblematic, secret places and share your emotions throughout the visit.
A self-guided tour behind the scenes of the stadium: from the top of the stands to the subs' bench, from the VIP boxes to the conference room, from the mixed zone to the changing room...with the trophy room as the highlight! A fun, accessible, multilingual tour which is open to everyone and which will will thrill fans, enchant tourists and amaze young and old alike.
Free visit for children under 5.
Included in the Stadium Tour
Visit of Parc des Princes
Access to the trophy wall and the immersive exhibition (HISTORY ROOM)
The application audio/video guide in the following languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic
|Tickets||Price including VAT|
|Child (under 13)||14.90€|
|Senior (over 65)||14.90€|
- Wearing a mask is required during the time of the visit (you can buy a mask at the official shop).
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available to visitors.
- Mixed zone is currently not open as the area is too small to ensure the safety of visitors.
- PSG lockeroom is currently not open; visitors will be redirected to the away team's lockeroom.
- No audioguide rental on site. Audioguide remains accessible via the Official PSG application, available on Apple Store and Play Store. Please go to the "Stadium Services" section of the application.